Thanksgiving  week.

My thanksgiving was awesome because i went to my cousins house to play with them and also i went to mall with my parents and we got a good family time and also i went to gym with my friend Carlos we did workout, we got lot of found at the gym. in thanksgiving day i went to my aunt house i met a lot of people and also i met member of my family that i did not met. we got lots of found because ate turkey, Nicaragua food, and Mexican food because the next day after thanksgiving was the birthday of my older sister and we did a party for her and also i met people from mexico,Guatemala.  i so thankful with god to give me the opportunity to met people and because all of my family was together.



Comments

  1. Thanks for your great and helpful presentation I like your good service.I always appreciate your post. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us.
    student success

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Student Success Stament